Datalogic Gryphon GFS4400
The GFS4400 OEM module provides snappy reading performance on all common 1D and 2D codes as well as postal, stacked and composite codes like PDF417. For mobile marketing or ticketing applications, this imager also offers excellent performance when reading bar codes from mobile devices.
The GFS4400 OEM module eliminates the need for separate equipment with signature capture and document scanning capabilities.
The GFS4400 OEM module supports several modes that can be used as a trigger. This module has the ability to automatically sense objects and trigger itself. A continuous scan mode captures data whenever a bar code passes into its field-of-view. The reader can also be triggered remotely through software commands or via hardware input from programmable logic controller (PLC) or sensor.
The GFS4400 OEM module supports an RS-232 serial interface or a USB (USB-HID or USB COM) interface. Available in two models, the GFS4450-9 model supports an RS-232 serial interface, or the GFS4470 features a USB interface.
– Highly visible 4-Dot aimer with center-cross for targeted scanning
– Omnidirectional reading
– Advanced motion tolerance optics
– Image capture and document scanning capabilities
– Reads bar codes down to 4mils
– Reads 1D, 2D and postal codes plus stacked and composite codes
– Interface options: RS-232 or USB
– Datalogics patented Green Spot for good-read feedback
Integrated good-read beeper
Automatic sensing or manual trigger options available
High-impact resin creates a solvent-tolerant enclosure
Water and Particulate Sealing Rating: IP54