Honeywell RP2 & RP4 Rugged Mobile Label Printers
The Honeywell RP2 & RP4 mobile label printer series offers the most rugged and reliable performance for route accounting, direct store delivery, citation printing, car rental return receipts and field service workers. Frequent drops, vibration and exposure to dust and water are just a few examples of the regular abuse that mobile printers endure.
The RP2 & RP4 Series printers are designed to withstand these harsh conditions and give you years of reliable thermal receipt and label printing. The RPe Series mobile printers are built for the most rugged environments with a wide temperature spec and IP54 rating for dust and moisture ingress. They are optimized for all-day receipt printing at up to five inches per second and are designed for label printing as well.
The Honeywell RPe Series comes in different print widths to match your particular application, and each version can print a range of print widths as well.
All versions come with a rechargeable battery that can be charged inside or outside the printer and was designed to last a full shift for most use cases. When a battery needs to be changed during a shift, it is hot-swappable. The printer can run for 20120 seconds (depending on wireless communications) without a battery and not lose connectivity or need a restart, enhancing productivity. For applications where the printer is permanently mounted in a vehicle and to power, a battery eliminator option is available.
This printer series includes the following mobile printers:
- Honeywell RP2: Label Printer
- Honeywell RP2 Enhanced: Label Printer
- Honeywell RP2: Label Printer, Linerless
- Honeywell RP2 Enhanced: Label Printer, Linerless
- Honeywell RP4 Enhanced: Label Printer
- Honeywell RP4 Enhanced: Label Printer, ROW
- Honeywell RP4: Label Printer, Linerless, Battery Included
- Honeywell RP4 Enhanced: Label Printer, Linerless
- Honeywell RP4 Enhanced: Label Printer, Linerless, ROW