Honyewell Stratos 2400
Honeywell’s Stratos 2400 5-sided, 360Â°-bioptic scanner/scale increases productivity in demanding, high-volume seated environments where shorter vertical towers are required, and poor quality and highdensity bar codes are prevalent. Independent scanning planes and a modular design lower maintenance costs and ensure continuous operation.
The Stratos 2400 series provides retailers with the ability to deploy a single scanner platform across multiple store formats around the world, including stores with 353 mm (13.9″), 399 mm (15.7″), and 508 mm (20″) scanner footprints. Aggressive scan performance on high density and poor quality bar codes minimizes the need for manual keying. The 2400 also excels at scanning GS1 DataBar codes, ensuring compliance with sunrise initiatives.
– 5-sided, 360Â°-Scanning: Improves productivity and operator ergonomics by reducing product orientation.
– StratosSYNCTM Independent Scanning Planes: Maintains productivity and uptime via independent scanning planes.
– StratosSCHOOL Operator Training Software: Improves productivity and promotes safer scanning techniques.
– StratosSWAPTM Pre-Aligned Optical Scanning Modules: Minimizes downtime and lowers the cost of service via modular optical scan engines.
– StratosSTATS Productivity Analytical Software: Provides data critical to maintaining checkout productivity.
– Remote MasterMindTM Scanner Management Sofware: Offers a quick and convenient solution for IT administrators seeking to manage all scanners within their network from a single remote location.
– Flip-Up Weigh Bar: Single or three-sided options allow cashiers to accurately weigh oversized produce, reducing shrink loss.